Saturday, November 24, 2007

A Fantastic Surprise!



Jim & I, on Monday, November 26, 2007, will celebrate our 25 wedding anniversary. This weekend has been one of great surprises. The first surprise and probably the biggest of my life was expecting to pick up 4 lobsters from my little sister, Leah, who lives in California. We expected to pick them up at the airport.
This is what we thought we were picking up. It turned out to be this:

For those of you who don't know, this is my only son, who has been away at college.
He is 21, his name is Jonah! He really surprised us on Thanksgiving! It was such an awesome surprise!

6 comments:

Dan & Duffy said...

Happy Anniversary

Dottie Stay said...

That is wonderful!! What a fantastic surprise! Happy Anniversary!

Melissa said...

hello! I'm having an ornament swap if you'd like to join in on the Christmas fun! The details are at my blog. Please pass the word along to your bloggin' friends as I don't know a lot of ppl here in blog land! thanks! Merry Christmas!

Melissa said...

I tagged you so go to my blog Family Fixin's to check out the details! Can't wait to see your answers! Should be fun!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Melissa said...

I noticed you haven't been on in a long time. I gave you an award-check out my blog for details!