Saturday, July 7, 2007

More Movies

It seems like since Jonah and I have discovered red box, http://www.redbox.com all we do is watch movies. Yesterday, we watched "Ice Age 2," and "The Sentinel". Today, we watched "Open Season," and "The Illusionist" I have seen "Ice Age 2," as well as "Open Season," before, but they are still good. "The Sentinel" was very good with lots of twists in the plot. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443632/ I like action packed movies, this one starts slowly after the opening title, then it moves a lot faster.

Thanks Dan & Duffy for your great blog with pictures. Thanks Mindy for your comment. I sure enjoy blogging, and enjoy reading your blogs as well. I have about 6 saved on my favorites.

3 comments:

3XMom said...

I will need to check the Sentinel out..it sounds good.

Dottie Stay said...

I loved the Sentinel!! I am a huge Kiefer Sutherland fan!! How are you feeling Jules? I hope you are doing well!

Jules said...

Thanks Mindy, and 3xmom! I am feeling great. Now, however, I am so afraid of bees! I never was afraid before, now I live in fear! Not good!