Thursday, July 19, 2007

You Tube & Camping

I watched many videos on "you tube" today. LOL, I especially like the ones with the animals. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuMMfgWhm3g this one would win my vote if I got to vote. Next week, my son & I will be going to camp to be counselors. We leave next Monday, and get back that Saturday. We go to Camp Castle Rock, 30 miles South from Bozeman, MT. It is beautiful up there. I have been a counselor for about 18 years there. I enjoy it, a lot! I will miss blogging, but I will blog when I get home. This shot was not taken by me, but it is at the top of Castle Rock Mountain. I should take a picture of it while I am there and post it on my blog. I have been up there, once. That was enough! When we camp there, we have little cabins to stay in, with a short walk to bathrooms. It is not really rough camping! It is fun for the kids and counselors.

2 comments:

3XMom said...

wow..that is gorgeous. Never been to MT, but have heard great things!

Jules said...

Thanks, I love Montana. It is beautiful.