Friday, August 10, 2007

Blogging

I love to read blogs and make comments on others blogs. Even when Mindy is having a bad day, she is still worth reading. As well as, my interesting cousins in Jordan. If you want to read those blogs, see the links on my page. I have also gotten interested in many people's blogs that make things, stamping, scrapbooking, cards, crafts. The blog has so many interesting people that post so many interesting things. My favorites file, called blogging, has grown to about 17 blogs from just 2 blogs. I try to check them every day, or at least every other day. Only 3 more weeks until I start teaching school again. I am not ready. If anyone of you know blogs from other teachers, please let me know. I would love to read them. Yesterday, I got together with a girlfriend, we made about 7 stamped cards each, and watched a funny video by a Christian comedian. I was a lot of fun. If I could figure out how to use my scanner, I would display my cards on my blog. Any way, everybody blog!

2 comments:

Jen Tornow said...

Hi Jules,
I have a recommendation for a fun blog to look at. This gal is so talented. No, I don't know her, but found her blog from one of my friend's blogs. Anyway, it's a fun one to look at, if you're interested. She has a lot to look at on her blog, and a lot of fun links to all kinds of cool sites! www.everythingispink.blogspot.com

Gerrie said...

Jules, Thanks for reading an commenting on my blog. I have a lot of fun doing it and it keeps me motivated to be creative.