Friday, August 31, 2007

Stamping & Scrapbooking 2

As I was reading other blogs, like I try to do every day. I came across a great blog or website that shows you maps (designs) for scrapbook pages of various sizes, or cards of various sizes. It doesn't tell you what stamps or paper to use. It just gives you a way to use your own creativity, but it helps you in that it gives you a basic layout. http://www.pagemaps.com/ I always need a little help, and this is great. You can even save the layout if you want to view it again. I think I will also post this site on the side of my blog.

My son, Jonah, who is my only son, is off for college, tomorrow. He starts the day after labor day, September 4th. He is driving back. He has to be in Crown Point, IN, which is an hour away from Chicago. He will start his senior year. His graduation will be in May of 2008. This is a picture of Jonah & a dear friend of ours. I am glad that he will be in his senior year, but I will miss him again. School has not started for me, yet. I am a teacher for a private school. It will start the day after labor day. I may post again before I start school, but the end of summer 2007 is near.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love using pagemaps.com too! It sure does help when I hit a creative block.