Saturday, September 1, 2007

Pictures of Montana





This is Castle Rock Mountain, it is about 30 minutes south of Bozeman. I zoomed the camera in because I wanted you to see why it is called Castle Rock. Our church's camp is located below this mountain. I went there twice this year, once as a counselor, and once with my family for family camp. It is such a joy to be out and see this beautiful place. I usually get to see it twice a year. The stars shine so brightly here, away from most other lights that hinder the view of the stars.

My mom took this picture. This is a sunset. It shows you just how smokey our sky has been. It has not been "A Big Sky." You can't see as far as you usually can see under different circumstances. There is a website that tells you about the fires. Here it is http://www.inciweb.org/state/27/

1 comment:

Dottie Stay said...

Jules...beautiful pictures!! Montana is so beautiful. Thanks for your comments on my blog! You are just wonderful!