Saturday, September 15, 2007

I love to Blog!

I was reading my many blogs saved on my own personal favorites, and I found a few more today. I read blogs every day, or at least every other day. I am so happy, when you post a new post. I always try to comment, because that is just my way. I wish more people would comment on my blog. I have a site counter, and so many people visit my blog, but hardly anyone comments. I copied down a new address of a blog. Here it is, http://blog.ginakdesigns.com/ not only does she make many cards, but she also sells stamps. She even spotlights a new designer every month. I have seriously been thinking of starting a new blog, and linking it with this blog. I would just put stamping related stuff on it. I should do it, but I need to take pictures of my cards. Thanks so much for reading my blog! Thanks even more if you comment!

1 comment:

~~Deby said...

I got your Blog from Lisa's .....so since you want some comments..here ya go...I will be back...
Deby