Monday, September 3, 2007

Last post of Summer 2007

Tomorrow, Sept. 4, is the first day of school. I teach kindergarten until noon. After lunch, I teach a 5th grade science class for 20 min. After that, I teach a 7th grade History class, and an 8th grade history class. I love school. I only decorated my kindergarten class. I have 2 girls, Kaylee & Katie. I decorated my room with princess stuff. We are going to call ourselves princesses. If I do get a boy in the middle of the year, he will be called a prince. Today, was the last full day of summer for me. I slept until 10:30 a.m. However, I spent the rest of the day getting ready. I don't sleep well the night before school starts. I am too excited, or anxious! I am going to take a Benadrill to help me sleep. I am going to play a computer game for a little while, read my Bible, take my medicine, and try to sleep, well.

1 comment:

Gerrie said...

Must keep you busy preparing lessons for the different age groups. I worked with 2 1/2 -5 year olds in child care centers before having my own family. It was a rewarding experience