Saturday, September 15, 2007

My Sunday School Class Party

On Monday, September 10th, I took my 9 Sunday School girls. We went Mini Golfing, McDonalds, and the Dollar Store. I asked them to bring $5 each. Since I had so many girls, I had 2 helpers. We had to split into 2 groups for golfing. We divided the siblings. I have 2nd - 5th grade girls. I have 4 groups of siblings: Julia & Leeanna, Rose & Jessie, Hannah & Bethany, Melody & Emily, and Lacee (who has one brother). All the kids had half price happy meals (cause I work at McD.'s). My 2 helpers and I had whatever we wanted. The mini golf is always fun. Melody was first for the older kids, followed by Hannah who was second. Lacee ws first for the younger kids, followed by Bethany. After golf, we went to the Dollar Tree. I gave everyone $1 each, except for the winner of golf gets $3, and second place gets $2. It was a lot of fun. I was going to take pictures, but I forgot.

1 comment:

~~Deby said...

What great FUN....I remember all my things different Sunday School teachers would do.....the memories stay forever.
Deby