Monday, June 11, 2007

One scary day . . .

Saturday, June 9th, 2007 was one of the scarest on record for me. I got stung by a yellow jacket in my own house. It was close to 1 p.m., I was getting ready to go to a graduation. I felt very peculiar (more than most days). My souls of my feet, the palms of my hands, and my ears itched. My ears also felt like they were on fire. As I tried to stand, I felt dizzy. My hubby was going to drive me to the emergency room. I was standing outside holding on to the car, when I fainted. My hubby was nearby, so he caught my head so I didn't hit the concrete. We called 911, they were there in a hurry. It was very scary. I didn't have anaphylactic shock; I had a sever allergic reaction, however. I had been bitten before, but never had this kind of a reaction.

No comments: