Thursday, June 28, 2007

This blogging thing is very cool!

I think blogging can become an addiction. I want to tell lots of people about my blog, and hope people will read and comment. I try to comment when I read. I like Mindy's blog article entitled "To blog or not to blog." I like adding pictures and writing often in my blog. I think that every one who has high speed internet should blog. LOL I have learned a lot blogging and reading blogs. Sometimes, I wonder if I have shared too much information about myself. You can use your creative juices, when you write on your own blog, or comment on other's blogs. I could just ramble on and on . . .


This is a picture of Shelly Long. I watched the end of the movie, "Outrageous Fortune." Bette Midler and Shelly Long were the stars. It was action packed and funny.

No comments: