Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Yesterday!


Yesterday, I went to the doctor, cause my rash was worse. The doctor said it was still left over from Saturday, when the yellow jacket bit me. Read one scary day. Any how, the rash is almost gone today and I feel so much better. I am taking steroids. It is interesting, I am hungry all of the time. I feel like I could lift the statue of liberty and hold her for a long time. However, because of the itch, I am also taking Benadryl. It makes me sleepy for 2 to 4 hours. Steroids keep me awake late at night, but the Benadryl makes me sleepy. At least the steroids will only be for 3 more days. All I want to do is eat, sleep, and climb Mount Everest. It's a good thing it is summer. I hate missing school.
I love to blog. I read some blogs every day. Dan and Duffy's blog, and Mindy's blog. I have been playing too many computer games again as usuall. Soon I will start my summer hours at McDonalds. I enjoy working there. I won't have as much time for computing. Anyway have a great day. Thanks for reading my posts.

3 comments:

Dan & Duffy said...

Wow, Julie. I am sorry about the insect bite. I hope you stop itching and start sleeping better soon. Haven't seen many flying bugs here yet. Maybe it's too dry for them...

Dottie Stay said...

I hope you feel better Julie! Take care, and keep us updated.

Jules said...

Thanks Dan & Duffy! Thanks Mindy!