Thursday, June 7, 2007

Relatives

Dan and Duffys blog's address is http://danandduffy.blogspot.com/ . It tells about their newest adventures. It is interesting and informative.

Jonah is home safe and sound. He got home on Friday, June 1st, all safe and sound.

I am done with school for this year. I finished on June 6th. Next year will be her 10th year at Heritage Baptist School. Hopefully, I will accomplish all I want to for the summer.

My mom and my little sister will be traveling to Spring Grove, Minnesota for Home Coming and Reunion. I wish I was going.

I bought 3 supports from the good feet store. They seem to be wonderful. I have not had as much pain since I got them. I am feeling better every day.

1 comment:

Dottie Stay said...

Jules,

You are adorable. Thanks for the comment. Let's be blog buds. Where in Montana do you live. I have only been there once, but I thought it was beautiful!